Search the Web Here!

Google
 

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Walk Down Memory Lane

Watching so much of Gossip Girl lately reminded me of all the past tv series I used to watch growing up. I don't mean GG is like all of them. It kind of struck me that I have watched so many American dramas and sitcoms.

So I thought it would be fun to do a post featuring all the opening sequences of the American dramas and sitcoms I watched growing up. It was a real blast watching them all over again on YouTube. Not in any order of preference ya. Let's walk down memory lane!

Starting with the most recent one that inspired this post. Gossip Girl. Not much of an opening here though. It is really short.. Like 12 secs..


Up next, we have got Felicity. I watched this drama back when I was in sec sch. The show was so good in the first season. Then it started falling apart in season 2 and got worst in season 3. Still, it brings back so much memories and I still feel for the characters..


Third on the list is Party of Five. This show is pretty old. Think I watched it back in primary sch or something. I got to know about Neve Campbell and Jennifer Love Hewitt from this show.


That 70's Show! I watched this sitcom pretty recently. I know it was screened a long time ago. I downloaded and watched this about 3 years back or so.


Next, the inspiration for lawyers.. Ally McBeal! This show screened on Channel 5 in my sec sch days. I remember a teacher talking about it in class and nobody knew what the show was. I watched it but dared not speak up cause I was like the only one!


Of course, we simply cannot miss our the greatest sitcom of the 90's, and possibly of all time.. F.R.I.E.N.D.S!!! This show practically saw me grow up. I was watching it all the way from primary school, through sec sch and to poly. It influenced the way I talked, the way I thought, the way I lived my life. Greatest show EVER!


Of course there are others as well but I'm a little lazy to find them. Couldn't find the openings for Off Centre, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Heroes otherwise I will put it up as also. I didn't include all the cartoons of course. Power Rangers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Captain Planet, Extreme Ghost Busters, etc..

Oh ya one more thing. Watch the Top 10 Chick Flick Cliches promo available on the He's Just Not That Into You website. It's freakin hilarious!

Well, that's all folks! Hope you enjoyed this little trip back in time as much as I did! =)

No comments: