Search the Web Here!

Google
 

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

xoxo

Happy Lunar New Year!!

The year of the Ox is here. Wonder what this year holds for us. The year of the Rat was fun. Well maybe not for the finance sector but let's not go there.

Anyways I spent the new year the usual way. Dinner, movie with cousins, visiting, the works. The cousins went ktv this year, which was a first. I have never really went ktv with family before. It was fun, to say the least.

I'm recently addicted to Gossip Girl. I blame Kelly for getting me hooked. The show's great though. I can see starlets rising to the A-list. Blake Lively is very easy on the eyes. So easy, in fact, that my eyes are having difficulties looking at anything else.

Oh yeah, I recently found a song that I have been searching for years. King of Wishful Thinking by Go West. Never expected the song to be by them and definitely didn't expect the song to be from the Pretty Woman OST. You can listen to the song here. And, yes, it is another retro-like song but it is great trust me. It's on repeat on my songlist now.

That's it for this post I guess. I know it's a little rushed but I'm rushing... to catch some eye shut. Till next time then.

No comments: