Search the Web Here!

Google
 

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Kelly Is Sick.. & Other Random Stuff

Kelly caught the sick bug that has been raging around campus. Apparently lots of students are falling sick now. I don't know if it's a seasonal thing but from what I've noticed so far, students from NUS usually fall sick in a bunch. It's never alone, they fall sick together. Must be the strong bond in NUS that's causing this eh.

So I went over to my little babe's place yesterday, bought her lunch (and bubble tea!) and basically watched her sleep the whole day through. I managed to grab some time inbetween to do some studying for the econs mid-terms on Thursday. Here's a picture of her looking really sick:

Okay maybe not too sick. Anyway here are some other random pictures I took a couple of weeks back. Didn't get it off my phone till now so ya.

I love the little Cheer Bear. That's Henry inside by the way. He was selling flowers for Valentine's Day in campus walking around in the bear suit. Love the way he flashes those cute middle fingers.

Well I gotta run now. Update again soon. =)

2 comments:

kelly said...

thanks for being there.. muacks..

bvqeblf said...

Hope you're feeling better now. Can't stand the sight of you being so sick. Get well soon ya. =)